- Current Prices:$195,000
- Closed Prices:$126,000 to $204,000
- Median Sale Price:$168,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$360/mo,$360 to $395
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,042 to 1,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Boca Village offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $360 to $395. Property taxes range from as low as $1,394 to as high as $1,948.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.