- Closed Prices:$126,000 to $205,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$360 to $397/mo,$360 to $397
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,042 to 1,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Boca Village is largely a condo community. The homes in Boca Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Boca Village are about $120,000 – $215,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, lot, 1 assigned space, other and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.