- Current Prices:$345,000 to $1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $1,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$377,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$285
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2034/quarter,$0,$0 to $678/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,278 to 2,142Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Boca Vista Harbor are about $305,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.