- Current Prices:$229,000 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $207,500
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$340/mo,$340 to $370
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,092 to 1,380Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Boca Walk features a variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $314 to $340, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,379 to as high as $2,993. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $314 to $340, and taxes for the year are around $2,458.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.