- Current Prices:$7,500 to $3,600,000
- Closed Prices:$6,000 to $3,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$168,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$2438/quarter,$414 to $1583/mo,$311 to $70000
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:373 to 14,339Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The style of homes in Boca West run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $3,214, and taxes for the year range from as low as $254 to as high as $13,197. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $3,214, and taxes for the year range from as low as $384 to as high as $30,580.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.