- Current Prices:$8,900 to $3,600,000
- Closed Prices:$6,000 to $3,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$164,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$1872 to $2438/quarter,$414 to $1583/mo,$0 to $70000
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:373 to 14,339Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Boca West is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Boca West are about $5,000 – $4,250,000 and sit on 5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot, driveway, carport, other, guest parking, 1 assigned space, 1 space and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.