- Current Prices:$710,000 to $819,000
- Closed Prices:$630,000 to $985,000
- Median Sale Price:$752,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$383
- Association Fee Ranges:$64,$57 to $80/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2011 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,609 to 2,834Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bocara Otay Ranch are $595,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.