- Current Prices:$469,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$444,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$343
- Association Fee Ranges:$195 to $205,$190 to $195/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,130 to 1,369Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
Bolero is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bolero are $370,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.