- Current Prices:$385,000 to $839,900
- Closed Prices:$322,000 to $679,000
- Median Sale Price:$362,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$270
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,058 to 4,812Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bon Air are about $210,000 – $950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, carport, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.