- Current Prices:$120,000 to $184,900
- Closed Prices:$99,900 to $224,900
- Median Sale Price:$137,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$332 to $435,$328 to $451/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1983 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:835 to 2,815Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Bonaire at Woodmont is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $332 to $435. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $747 to as high as $3,725.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.