- Current Prices:$119,000 to $244,999
- Closed Prices:$99,900 to $224,900
- Median Sale Price:$129,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$332 to $475,$0 to $475/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1983 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:835 to 2,815Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Bonaire At Woodmont represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bonaire At Woodmont are about $70,000 – $230,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 space, garage and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.