- Current Prices:$65,000 to $589,900
- Closed Prices:$47,000 to $177,500
- Median Sale Price:$104,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$392 to $472/mo,$332 to $530
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:726 to 2,726Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Bonaire Village features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $258 to $1,505. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $231 to as high as $2,016.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.