- Current Prices:$59,900 to $165,000
- Closed Prices:$44,000 to $159,900
- Median Sale Price:$86,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$1505/quarter,$348 to $376/mo,$331 to $536.66
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:765 to 1,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Bonaire Village features a range of home designs and prices to accommodate a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $258 to $1,505. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $231 to as high as $2,016.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.