- Current Prices:$273,500 to $290,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$88/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,056 to 1,806Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bonanza Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bonanza Park are $180,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.