- Current Prices:$450,000 to $495,000
- Closed Prices:$340,000 to $637,000
- Median Sale Price:$437,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$267
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $360/mo,$0 to $567
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,386 to 4,058Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bonaventure Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bonaventure Lakes are about $250,000 – $680,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.