- Current Prices:$143,500 to $3,999,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $699,000
- Median Sale Price:$216,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $285/quarter,$0 to $1200,$0 to $572/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:489 to 504,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Bonaventure is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bonaventure are about $115,000 – $4,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other, none, guest parking, 1 assigned space and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.