- Current Prices:$169,450 to $3,999,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$212,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$184
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $285/quarter,$0 to $1200,$0 to $572/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:489 to 504,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
The community of Bonaventure offers great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $24 to $1,000, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,301 to as high as $5,983. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $24 to $1,000, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,477 to as high as $36,751.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.