- Current Prices:$189,000 to $6,945,000
- Closed Prices:$187,000 to $4,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$715,625
- Average $ per sq ft:$433
- Association Fee Ranges:$2293/mo,$2435 to $5200,$365 to $4475/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:581 to 14,363Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bonita Bay features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bonita Bay are about $275,000 – $5,550,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.