- Current Prices:$2,798,000
- Closed Prices:$1,288,000 to $2,780,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,462,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$900
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,207 to 3,112Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bonnie Brae represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bonnie Brae are about $600,000 – $1,490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, attached garage, lot, street, other and parking area.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.