- Current Prices:$759,000
- Closed Prices:$187,000 to $675,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,453
- Average $ per sq ft:$288
- Association Fee Ranges:$145 to $773,$0 to $150,$1 to $159/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,108 to 2,598Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bonnybrook features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Bonnybrook are about $155,000 – $540,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.