- Current Prices:$205,000 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$183,500 to $349,900
- Median Sale Price:$286,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$90 to $312.6/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,097 to 4,750Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Bonterra is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bonterra are about $200,000 – $355,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.