- Current Prices:$333,990
- Closed Prices:$330,990 to $387,490
- Median Sale Price:$359,240
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$364/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:890 to 5,009Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Bonterra features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $191 to $739. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,089 to as high as $5,800.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.