- Current Prices:$217,000 to $509,900
- Closed Prices:$168,900 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$282,010
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$560,$100 to $295/mo,$140 to $799/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:890 to 5,009Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Bonterra is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bonterra are about $165,000 – $525,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.