- Current Prices:$210,000
- Closed Prices:$120,500 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$131 to $161/mo,$90 to $100,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:951 to 3,072Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Boone Creek is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Boone Creek are about $125,000 – $240,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.