- Current Prices:$309,900 to $1,290,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $475,000
- Median Sale Price:$322,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$270,$118 to $360.77/quarter,$60 to $290/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,870 to 6,387Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Boot Ranch offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $60 to $600, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,904 to as high as $9,530. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $60 to $600. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,364 to as high as $6,284.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.