- Current Prices:$229,938 to $310,000
- Closed Prices:$227,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$242,339
- Average $ per sq ft:$89
- Association Fee Ranges:$319 to $500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,801 to 4,059Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 5+ acres
Borondo Pines features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $319 to $500. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,566 to as high as $6,198. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.