- Current Prices:$247,939 to $255,675
- Closed Prices:$217,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $500,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,801 to 3,951Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1/4acres
The style of homes in Borondo Pines run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $319 to $500. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,566 to as high as $6,099. Most residences also have driveways with garages.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.