- Current Prices:$319,900 to $450,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$317,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $1674/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,621 to 2,975Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Botanica are about $275,000 – $485,000 and sit on 3-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, 1-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.