- Current Prices:$1,800,000
- Closed Prices:$1,210,000 to $1,890,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,431,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$448
- Association Fee Ranges:$64.58 to $67.92
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:3,471 to 6,283Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Boulder Crest At Troon North are about $1,180,000 – $1,695,000 and sit on 46687.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.