- Current Prices:$159,800 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$45,100 to $261,500
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $300,$190 to $205/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:768 to 3,108Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Boulder Hill is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $250, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,730 to as high as $7,651. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $250. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,298 to as high as $3,609. Homes in the community generally have slab basements. The homesites in the community are usually about a quarter acre in size. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.