- Current Prices:$249,900
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $368,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$259
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $463/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1890 to 1915
- Sq. Ft.:806 to 1,718Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1890. In general, homes in Box Factory Lofts are about $175,000 – $350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport, lot, street and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.