- Current Prices:$224,900 to $254,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$253,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$480,$115 to $150/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,716 to 3,596Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Boyette Farms are about $170,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.