- Current Prices:$228,900 to $254,000
- Closed Prices:$191,000 to $299,900
- Median Sale Price:$243,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$480,$110 to $150/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,716 to 3,596Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Boyette Farms is a neighborhood in Riverview, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are unknown, contemporary, traditional, ranch and unknown style, and they were built between 2001 and 2004. Homes in Boyette Farms are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Boyette Farms typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.