- Current Prices:$361,000 to $371,900
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $397,000
- Median Sale Price:$334,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$660 to $760,$320 to $330,$330
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,164 to 5,026Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Boyette Oaks are about $215,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.