- Current Prices:$259,000 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:560 to 2,999Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Boynton Heights are about $70,000 – $370,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.