- Current Prices:$182,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $197,300
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$125/quarter,$125,$250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,092 to 2,652Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Brac Bluff Pass are about $90,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.