- Current Prices:$179,900 to $355,000
- Closed Prices:$35,000 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$143,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$90
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,143 to 1,624Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bracewell Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bracewell Heights are about $50,000 – $320,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 2-car garage, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.