- Current Prices:$550,000 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$737,500 to $760,000
- Median Sale Price:$748,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:3,057 to 7,416Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brackenridge are about $550,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.