- Current Prices:$177,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $249,900
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:864 to 1,760Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brackridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brackridge are about $40,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.