- Current Prices:$203,000 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$161,090 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $475,$475 to $550
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,821 to 4,229Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Bradbury Forest is a neighborhood in Spring, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2003 and 2015. Homes in Bradbury Forest are 2,700 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bradbury Forest typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.