- Current Prices:$500,000
- Closed Prices:$497,000 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$655,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$192
- Association Fee Ranges:$85 to $110/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:2,610 to 5,159Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Braddock Corner features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Braddock Corner are about $420,000 – $690,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.