- Current Prices:$865,000 to $1,850,000
- Closed Prices:$610,000 to $2,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$861,225
- Average $ per sq ft:$438
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1915 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:962 to 6,954Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Braddock Heights are about $515,000 – $1,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.