- Current Prices:$988,000
- Closed Prices:$885,000 to $925,000
- Median Sale Price:$905,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$420
- Association Fee Ranges:$114/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:2,059 to 2,354Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Braddock Lofts are $825,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.