- Current Prices:$970,000 to $1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $660,000
- Median Sale Price:$419,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,885 to 6,739Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Braden Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Braden Oaks are about $235,000 – $900,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.