- Current Prices:$215,000 to $232,900
- Closed Prices:$173,250 to $590,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$430 to $440,$200 to $440
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,209 to 3,728Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
The home designs and prices in the community of Braden River Lakes are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $57 to $450. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $963 to as high as $5,251.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.