- Current Prices:$229,900 to $529,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $590,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$158
- Association Fee Ranges:$220,$210 to $440,$220 to $440
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,209 to 3,728Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Braden River Lakes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Braden River Lakes are about $125,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.