- Current Prices:$425,000 to $1,899,000
- Closed Prices:$485,000 to $1,124,100
- Median Sale Price:$608,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$598
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $600,$600 to $1675/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,268 to 2,156Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Bradenton Beach Club are about $425,000 – $1,125,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.