- Current Prices:$374,900
- Closed Prices:$238,000 to $378,000
- Median Sale Price:$345,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$171.6/mo,$500,$250 to $250.8
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,704 to 3,012Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Bradford is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Bradford are about $235,000 – $360,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.