- Current Prices:$440,000
- Closed Prices:$405,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$414,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$380
- Association Fee Ranges:$199/mo,$188 to $199
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 1,159Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bradford Place features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Bradford Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bradford Place are about $125,000 – $420,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.