- Current Prices:$563,740 to $634,990
- Closed Prices:$465,315 to $827,000
- Median Sale Price:$645,145
- Average $ per sq ft:$314
- Association Fee Ranges:$409,$81 to $147/mo,$400 to $409
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,275 to 4,239Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Bradley Acres is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bradley Acres are about $415,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.