- Current Prices:$965,000 to $1,185,000
- Closed Prices:$822,500 to $1,260,000
- Median Sale Price:$960,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$902
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1941 to 1950
- Sq. Ft.:840 to 1,710Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bradley Manor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bradley Manor are about $300,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, attached garage, detached garage, off street parking, street, other, driveway, lot, rv/boat parking and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.