- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $139,000
- Median Sale Price:$131,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$220
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 836Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Brae Burn Village is a neighborhood in Pinehurst, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are contemporary style, and they were built between 1977 and 1977. Homes in Brae Burn Village are 800 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.