- Current Prices:$174,000 to $246,990
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $227,000
- Median Sale Price:$166,150
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $48.4/quarter,$147 to $148/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,132 to 2,054Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Braemar is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are non-traditional style, and they were built between 1995 and 1998. Homes in Braemar are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Braemar typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.