- Current Prices:$174,900 to $189,900
- Closed Prices:$167,950 to $267,000
- Median Sale Price:$183,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$166 to $180/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,192 to 2,077Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Braemar Creek are $175,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.