- Current Prices:$785,000 to $825,000
- Closed Prices:$650,000 to $920,000
- Median Sale Price:$750,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$372
- Association Fee Ranges:$370 to $425/mo,$339 to $425
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,645 to 2,372Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Braemar Townhomes represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Braemar Townhomes are about $520,000 – $900,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.