- Current Prices:$249,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $286,000
- Median Sale Price:$232,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$183/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,278 to 2,574Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Bramble Oak is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Bramble Oak represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bramble Oak are about $225,000 – $340,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.