- Current Prices:$160,000
- Closed Prices:$103,500 to $184,500
- Median Sale Price:$135,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$63
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 2,622Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Bramblewood is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Bramblewood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bramblewood are about $95,000 – $150,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.