- Current Prices:$174,900 to $254,000
- Closed Prices:$132,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$219,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$250,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,534 to 3,298Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Brandon Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Brandon Hills are about $100,000 – $240,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.