- Current Prices:$259,000 to $384,500
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$268,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$41 to $125/mo,$30 to $490/quarter,$450 to $540
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,419 to 3,763Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Brandon Oaks are about $220,000 – $370,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.