- Current Prices:$225,900 to $390,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $370,000
- Median Sale Price:$253,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$41 to $122.5/mo,$30 to $490/quarter,$450 to $540
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,255 to 4,773Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Brandon Oaks are about $215,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.